Admission Hub™ is one of the startup firms you want to work in Toronto!
Our vision is to make a positive impact in the field of international education, do meaningful work, helping students to study in Canada.
The Latin America Student Recruiter position primary objective is to increase Admission Hub brand awareness in the Latinos international student market in Toronto.
The ideal candidate must be able to work independently with little supervision and still able to perform the tasks below:
- Develop and implement social media marketing initiatives (Facebook ads, Instagram, video marketing, content strategy) to recruit Latinos international students who are currently in Toronto.
- Develop and execute online and offline marketing strategies as well as action plans for student recruitment activities.
- Advising and consulting students throughout the enrollment process through face to face consultation, social media, email or Whats-app.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Business commerce background
- International students experience will be prioritized
- A self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial personality.
- A go-getter who is not afraid to approach any potential clients and business partners
- An effective communicator and problem-solver
- At least 1 years experience in sales management
- At least 1 years of experience in creating online campaign for Facebook page or Instagram.
- At least 1 years experience in managing youtube channels, Google ads, wordpress.
- Team Management experience will consider as a strong asset.
- Video editing and graphic design skills will consider as a strong asset.
– Part-time / Full-time / contract
– Compensation: 1200 – 6000 / month
– Start Date: Immediately
We are looking to develop individuals from an entry level position into a management role.
Please email your resume to email@example.com